Open concept. Mid-Century styling. 4-bedroom/potential in-law suite. Fresh update. Natural Light. Hardwood floors throughout. This one has it all. From the exterior to interior, this split level has updated style! The entry has light that spills from the front door to the sliders that open to the rear sun-room. Rise a few steps to a huge living-dining-kitchen area complete with sunlit hardwoods. The kitchen features granite counters and island top, subway tile backsplash and all new stainless appliances. Also on this floor find 3 comfortable bedrooms and full bath. On the lower level enjoy another large living space with cozy wood-stove, full bath and additional bedroom. There's a sitting area that has easy potential to have kitchenette added for multi-generational living if desired. A bright, clean laundry area is situated in the unfinished area with an exit to the back yard, along with a generous storage room that has potential to be finished into yet another room. Stockade fencing provides privacy in the shaded backyard sanctuary. Must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,244 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Asbestos, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 x 100.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)