This house is definitely a "must see" house! Nestled on a side road near the Bohemia River and close to Marinas. Houses on this road don't come for sale often. Don't miss the opportunity. This house is deceiving...the rooms are much larger than you would think, Situated on 1/2+/- Acre and backs to trees. You can hear the "gentle roll of the brook" out in back of yard...nature surrounds this little "gem"...you could certainly add your own touches to this lovely ranch that you would be proud to call your home. Nature/Country lovers will enjoy eagles, birds of all kind, turtles, squirrels & some deer sometimes all year long. There is a nice patio off the kitchen to sit and watch the wildlife in the warmer weather & there are nice views from the comfort of your kitchen in the cooler weather. This house features a very large living room with beautiful wood floors & wood burning (unique)stone fireplace that you won't believe. Other features are large dining room(or you could use for something else) and sliders that lead to a large "mud room" with lots of windows for natural lighting. Three large bedrooms with wood flooring under carpet. There is even an extra large "family room/gathering room" in the lower level...Also, other room/den or a "whatever room" is off the family/gathering room. There is walk up stairs to the attic which is great for extra storage, etc. And there is still lots of unfinished space in the lower level for storage and that is where the boiler, water conditioner, etc are....and an outside entrance to the back yard. Back yard has a small fenced area. This house is waiting for you...you don't even have to buy window treatments or appliances...it's all included for you. Make your appointment now.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
2,316 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Storm Window
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)