Truly a one of a kind home. Welcome to this magnificent, private, custom built one owner home, situated on almost 1 ACRE with water access Would you like to have a unique house to call your home that has been lovingly cared for?! Well then this is it! A beautiful LOG house with a lot of drywall for your interior walls and interior walls in the finished basement. The entrance walk way is fabulous EP Henry lighted pavers lead to the covered porch with 2 ceilng fans for your comfort on warmer days sitting outside. Once you enter through the front door you will be "WOWED" with the wood flooring, openness and the commanding two story cathedral ceiling. The great room is accented with a gorgeous floor to ceiling stone fireplace with a real log mantel(the impressive stone construction starts in the basement and goes all the way up through the second story open loft and master suite. A great feature of the open first floor living allows you to view the nature that surrounds this super property you call home. No..it doesn't stop there....the porch wraps around the house on three sides. Sliders in the breakfast area open the wrap around porch as well as the pass through door in the updated kitchen. Kitchen has openness that allows you to be part of everything going on in the great room and the breakfast room. The breakfast room has wood flooring, also. The kitchen features include the refrigerator, dishwasher, convectional oven, propane gas stove, silestone counters, 3/4 " tongue & grove flooring, plenty of cabinets. There is a large office/den that could easily be made into a bedroom.The two other bedrooms have plenty of natural lighting and wood floors. The finished basement has a custom hand made bar area for your entertaining. A gas stove fireplace in the basement area can warm you up while relaxing/entertaining. There is an outside entrance to the private, park like back yard. There are two fabulous outbuildings with electric, in addition the oversized 3 car garage(28' x 38') that has stairs leading to floored uupper level. You will be able to watch Bald Eagles soar overhead; watch rabbits run around, see many species of birds...nice fenced vegetable garden. There is soooo much more to this property that you must schedule your tour for this 3,000+/- total square foot home with approximately 2,500 square feet finished. Two lots...24 & 25...check public records for information on taxes, square footage, etc.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Block, Log, Other Construction
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Log, Other
- Deck, Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Elk River to mouth of Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS