FIRE SALE! Unfortunately this home caught on fire while we had it was listed! Fire affected main floor bath, second floor bedroom and storage closet on second floor - see photos. Bring your contractor and get ready to seize the opportunity to rehab a 118 year old home on almost an acre. The huge kitchen lends itself become an awesome kitchen. Large walk up attic Barn on property, may need taken down. Home and barn sold AS-IS. This is an estate sale. HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO ENTRY.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2,280 sq. ft
Electric service available
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Dirt, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)