Amazing home in Odessa National with views of pond and golf course. Come see this wonderful custom home that includes a finished basement and finished attic for a total of 5,930 square feet of finished space! You will love the large kitchen with its granite counters and hardwood floors that opens to the two story family room with fireplace and a custom hardwood and tile patterned floor. The basement has a fabulous bar with a stone wall waterfall, game room and theater room(theater room equipment & furnishings are excluded but can be purchased for additional price)! The fenced back yard has large decks , extensive hardscaping, patio and custom built in grill. You will enjoy the great views of waterfowl on the pond and golfing on the Odessa National Golf Course that wraps itself around this highly sought after development in the Appoquinimink School District. Call today to schedule your private tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Other, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
5,930 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Exercise Room, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool - Indoor
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price